All 8 art Reviews

Holy Hell Holy Hell

To All You Fags Out There:

Leave Chris the hell alone. He has been under a lot of stress with assholes like you guys who keep running your mouth about Leo and Satan 3. It could be months for it. He is talking to some major corporations and companies out there about a television show starring him. All he needs to brighten his day is a bunch of deuce bags writing letters like, "make Leo and Satan 3, I have been waiting forever!" Well I have a message to all you fags out there: Go Eat A Grilled Dick Sandwich Fagots, yes, i took that saying from WGJ4K.

BTW Chris, Excellent painting you have there (: I give it a 10/10, it is amazing and you even shaded it just about perfect, congrats (:

The Mighty Invader Zim The Mighty Invader Zim

OMG!!!

I am watching that show right now! I love Zim and Gir! 10/10!!! You should review my newest art on my homepage and write a review, I have got no reviews so far :/ Awsome art though!!!

Dom Fera's Wolf Dom Fera's Wolf

Epic!

You should totally draw a picture for my upcoming horror movie! It is a film I planned for awhile now and I have been looking for a great artist to do the picture. Are you interested? Please P.M.

Brakkenimation responds:

Thanks!
Responded to your PM ;)

Portal Bot Posse Portal Bot Posse

This is pure creativity!

This is definitely the best drawing I have ever seen! Heck, you are the best artist I have seen so far! Keep up the good work and touch on the robot's metallic look with the light reflecting! Great work dude!

Link Link

nice!

8/10 good work!

Chip Peters is... Chip Peters is...

Bad Ass!

Nick gives you a 10/10 lol, keep it up!

Brakkenimation responds:

Brakken thanks Nick for the 10/10 :D

The Devil Made Me Do it! The Devil Made Me Do it!

Bad ass!