Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

no comment...

Actually there is... That was fucking Awsome!!! :DD

I Miss You (Music Video) I Miss You (Music Video)

dude

That touched my heart... P.M. if you can, I want to ask you a favor...

Fasten Your Seatbelts Fasten Your Seatbelts

Ha!

That was totally epic! How long did you work on this?

Brakkenimation responds:

Thanks!
Finished it in a day, I knew exactly what I wanted, so it didn't take long :)

Holy Hell Holy Hell

To All You Fags Out There:

Leave Chris the hell alone. He has been under a lot of stress with assholes like you guys who keep running your mouth about Leo and Satan 3. It could be months for it. He is talking to some major corporations and companies out there about a television show starring him. All he needs to brighten his day is a bunch of deuce bags writing letters like, "make Leo and Satan 3, I have been waiting forever!" Well I have a message to all you fags out there: Go Eat A Grilled Dick Sandwich Fagots, yes, i took that saying from WGJ4K.

BTW Chris, Excellent painting you have there (: I give it a 10/10, it is amazing and you even shaded it just about perfect, congrats (:

The Mighty Invader Zim The Mighty Invader Zim

OMG!!!

I am watching that show right now! I love Zim and Gir! 10/10!!! You should review my newest art on my homepage and write a review, I have got no reviews so far :/ Awsome art though!!!

Dom Fera's Wolf Dom Fera's Wolf

Epic!

You should totally draw a picture for my upcoming horror movie! It is a film I planned for awhile now and I have been looking for a great artist to do the picture. Are you interested? Please P.M.

Brakkenimation responds: